Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
At SERVPRO of Hammond, we know that an emergency is never convenient. You want help and you want it fast! That is why SERVPRO of Hammond is ready 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help. We will have crews working to make it “Like it never even happened” within four hours of being notified. Our highly trained team is on call and ready to provide emergency services such as extracting water, tarping a roof, and boarding up a damaged property. Whether it be a flood or pipe freeze we are here to provide a compassionate hand. If you experience water damage in your home or office give us a call at 985-542-7388.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (985) 542-7388
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2140 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Hammond arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.