Recent Before & After Photos

Mold in New Orleans home

A water loss in this New Orleans area home had resulted in the spread of mold throughout this house. SERVPRO of Hammond was called in and our production team as... READ MORE

Mold in house after flooding

This is wide-spread mold that had started growing in a house after flooding occurred in the Livingston Parish and surrounding areas. Unfortunately, our team was... READ MORE

Pipe burst in home

A pipe had burst in the upstairs bathroom of this two-story home in Baton Rouge and was not properly cleaned and dried. Mold soon set in and much of the downsta... READ MORE

Removing damaged property from local residents home

Mold damage occurred at this Tangipahoa Parish home when water leakage from a supply line created the conditions necessary for a mold colony to develop. The ext... READ MORE

Local resident with Mold issues

When mold damage was discovered at this Tangipahoa Parish home, SERVPRO of Hammond was called. The before picture shows the closet area that is behind a bathtub... READ MORE

Helping local resident during flooding

After the floods of 2016 many homes experienced mold issues. The before picture shows a bedroom that had the flooring removed but was not yet dry and mold began... READ MORE

Sewage backup into Home

A local resident has experienced several sewer issues in the past few years. She has relied on SERVPRO of Hammond each time this has occurred. Our team moves i... READ MORE

Water damage to home

Local resident experienced flooding in their home due to a busted pipe during a freeze. SERVPRO of Hammond was called in to help immediately. Our team of certi... READ MORE

Smoke and Soot damage at local restaurant

When smoke and soot damage occurred from a small fire in the kitchen at a local restaurant, they immediately called SERVPRO of Hammond and we jumped into action... READ MORE

Local restaruant experiences kitchen fire

A local restaurant experienced a small kitchen fire that caused extensive smoke and soot damage. They immediately called SERVPRO of Hammond and we quickly respo... READ MORE